Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-06-2011, 10:00 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Report: Wenas Wildlife Area Dirt bike/Quad Run - Sept 5th 2011

Wenas Wildlife Area Dirt bike/Quad Run
Report by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

Photo by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures.

On Labor Day morning (Monday September 5th, 2011) we met up at the the Sheep Company Road entrance of the Wenas Wildlife Area for the Eastern Washington Adventures Dirt bike/Quad Run. DJ and Guido rode bikes and I rode my quad.

We ran Durr Road, then Bull Pasture Road, Bell Tel. Road up onto the top of the Umtanum Ridge. We stopped at the Oasis for a short break.

We headed on west up Umtanum Ridge Road. We stopped to get a few pictures a long the way. We dropped into Black Canyon on the west end and made a loop back up to the Umtanum Ridge Road where we took a break for lunch in the shade.

After lunch we took Umtanum Ridge Road back east. At Durr Road DJ headed back to his truck to go home. Guido and I traveled on to the east end of the Umtanum Ridge Green Dot road. We took a break then back tracked to Durr Road.

At Durr Road we headed north and stopped at the Umtanum Creek for a break in the shade. It was very nice to be down in the shade with the sound of running water.

We were feeling beat up from the riding, so after the break we took Durr Road all the way back to the tow rigs. Back at the parking area it was very hot. We loaded up fast and pulled out for home around 3:30 PM.

This was a great ride!

See full report with 45 photos at: Wenas Wildlife Area Dirt bike/Quad Run - Sept 5 2011

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.