Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-22-2011, 09:22 PM  

Beautiful pictures! and yes, I spaced on Oregon...should have known better off the top of my head, spent plenty of time camping at Siuslaw & ATV'ing outside of Burns

Badger666 is what my son called me for years as in: don't say a word or mess with me before that first cup of coffee. I don't do mornings.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:14 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Badger666 is what my son called me for years as in: don't say a word or mess with me before that first cup of coffee. I don't do mornings.

I was fine with the pre-dawn light as a kid but these old bones wake up slowly these days. Make that 3 (3 cup) mugs of coffee before any chance of suffering fools gladly or otherwise. <VBG>

Badger 666 is just Satan's grumpy old badger giving fair warning although I'm envious that you folks probably see the critters at times. Minnesota had no shortage of golphers but I never saw a badger. Same thing in the Badger State, no badgers. Next was the long gone Nittany Lion.
At least Oregon has ducks & beavers but Nutria will be challenging them soon.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads