Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 02:02 PM  

Ione, NE Wash. 5 acres along the Pend Oreille River
There's lots of good campgrounds in my neck-o-da-woods, but usually after Labor Day they close up shop. Still you might be able to find a spot North of Sullivan Lake, which is East of Ione (85 or so miles N. of Spokane). If you are RVing, there's a couple of RV parks. One in Ione and the other about 10 miles north in Metalline, WA.

My campgrounds are outside my back door....

Old 12-15-2010, 10:12 PM  

Chehalis, Wa
Steamboat Lake

Little Lake up out of Carson, go in from the Columbia River side and it is a primitive campsite and the fish don't like to bite, but it is beautiful.

Littleguy

Old 01-11-2011, 03:53 PM  

westport, wa
I mainly go camping out in my back yard as I live in the middle of nowhere Westport, WA. we have logging roads that offer great 4 wheeling and camping if you don't want to go on the beaches
Old 01-12-2011, 04:22 PM  

Tacoma, WA
Westport is so awesome though. I haven't camped there in 15 years, though I go there several times a year. Why are the restaurants in town so bloody expensive though? I was at one where they wanted like $14 for a bowl of clam chowder.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:13 PM  

Hause Creek is pretty cool over by Rimrock Lake. I've been there the last two Fourth of Julys for campin and wheelin!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:51 AM  

westport, wa
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparctacus View Post
Westport is so awesome though. I haven't camped there in 15 years, though I go there several times a year. Why are the restaurants in town so bloody expensive though? I was at one where they wanted like $14 for a bowl of clam chowder.
I know it costs more to ship food out here, or at least it does at the burger joint I work at. I work at the only Drive inn in town. Lucky me, bacon cheese birgers dailly
Old 01-17-2011, 07:28 PM  

Tacoma, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgotmud View Post
I know it costs more to ship food out here, or at least it does at the burger joint I work at. I work at the only Drive inn in town. Lucky me, bacon cheese birgers dailly
It costs more to ship ...clams? ;-)

What drive-in? I'll have to hit it up when I'm there this summer.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:23 PM  

Bellingham, Washington
I like Twin Lakes up by Baker in Whatcom County. Two lakes down at the bottom of Larrabee and Winchester. Great scenery and once you get to the top of Larrabee, you're about 1/4 mile from Canada!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:37 PM  

Olympia, Washington
All along the American River. There are a couple of campsites, Lodgepole being one them. But, there are undeveloped campsites along the river that are amazing.

Bob K.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:37 PM  

Yakima, Washington
The area around "little naches" and Ravens roost are great and they have just about everything within a short distance.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.