Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > West Virginia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 08:28 PM  

Grafton, Wv
When up at Seneca we always eat Front Porch Restaurant, good pizza and an awesome view of the rocks..Gourmet Express here is Grafton has good food, and also the lodge at Tygart Lake has good food with the restaurant over looking the lake.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:03 AM  

Weirton, West Virginia
Also have a place I have come to love called Drover's Inn located in Wellsburg. some of the best wings you will ever taste. The restaurant has a cool back story to it as well.

Drovers Inn & Tavern

Old 12-21-2010, 08:02 PM  

Morgantown, WV
Somewhat expensive in Braxton County would be Cafe Cimino, in Morgantown I like Mother India Mother India - home
for some authentic spicy indian cuisine, and Ogawa Ogawa Japanese Restaurant - Morgantown | Urbanspoon for japanese cuisine, and lastly Madeline's Madeleine's Restaurant | Downtown Morgantown, WV in downtown Morgantown across from the old hotel.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:23 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
Best Fish Sandwitch EVER!!

Four pages and no one has mentioned Coleman's Fish Market in Wheeling. Go tho the left side line and order the "Canadian White", and yes it is served on Nickles bread and wrapped in paper. And if you want tarter sauce it will cost ya an additional $.05. I have them in my phone and call ahead when ever I am passing threw. Trust me it is great!!
Old 12-28-2010, 06:40 AM  

Huntington, WV
Fat Patty's in Huntington. Great food at an unbelievable price. Happy hour everyday. Buy one get one burgers on Tuesday. Pretty good beer selection for the area.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:00 PM  
mbj
I is the laws

Martinsburg, West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by techx View Post
Somewhat expensive in Braxton County would be Cafe Cimino, in Morgantown I like Mother India Mother India - home
for some authentic spicy indian cuisine, and Ogawa Ogawa Japanese Restaurant - Morgantown | Urbanspoon for japanese cuisine, and lastly Madeline's Madeleine's Restaurant | Downtown Morgantown, WV in downtown Morgantown across from the old hotel.
all those came to Morgantown after I left .. unfortunately. I'll have to start mixing them in when I come back into town for visits
Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
I'm originally from Huntington but my all time favorite place to eat is Rocco's Ristorante in Ceredo. It's an Italian place, but you can't go wrong getting anything from the menu. Their steak is easily good enough to eat without any steak sauce.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:12 AM  

I recently went to pies and pints. It is a little further off 19 than the sign would suggest. Seemed like a good place but a little expensive. Otherwise i normally stick to the Morgantown area. Pugioni's is pretty good. Small intimate place.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:07 AM  

Fairmont, WV
Pies and Pints just opened a downtown Charleston location.

Charleston, West Virginia Pies and Pints
Old 01-03-2011, 10:58 AM  

Missoula, Montana
+1 on Front Porch in Senaca...amazing Pizza. It don't think its open during the winter months though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > West Virginia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.