Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > West Virginia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-30-2011, 11:30 PM  

New Market

Was traveling back to New Brunswick Canada from Nashville and I stopped for a break in a town almost identical in size and population as the one I live in. The people were as friendly too. I remember the restaurant I ate in offered a "steak for two". Wow, what a meal. Do I have the town right? If so what is the weather like this time of year. Would like to get away from the 5 feet of snow, (we have had 7 storms in as many weeks) but don't like the heat of Florida.
Cheers
J

Old 01-31-2011, 09:48 AM  

West Virginia
Welcome John, well unfortunately I've not heard of a town named that here in WV, nor is it listed West Virginia Cities, Towns & Neighborhoods , but regardless, sounds like you had a good experience .

Old 01-31-2011, 10:32 AM  

Fairmont, WV
New Market is actually in Virginia, not West Virginia. It's along I-81 (the main route north from Nashville to New Brunswick, according to Google Maps anyway) between Harrisonburg and Winchester. So you had the town right, but the state wrong.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:48 PM  

Thanks folks

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > West Virginia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.