Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-26-2010, 02:27 PM  

Bellevue, NE
2nd Discworld Con in Madison 2012

Have we any Terry Pratchett fans out there in Madison?

The 2nd Discworld con is kicking off in July in Madison Wi in 2012, myself and my wife are definitely going, possibly dragging some of our friends along for the ride. Anyone out there going as well?

Old 11-15-2010, 08:57 PM  

Madison, WI
Will Terry Pratchett be there? I love his books from the Discworld series. Guards Guards and Reaperman are a couple of my favorite! This could be a lot of fun. The wife would enjoy it too!

Old 11-16-2010, 07:40 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Aye I love all of the watch books as well, in the process of reading his new one 'I shall wear midnight' at the moment (it's the latest installment in the Tiffany Aching series); but yes, to answer your question Terry will be there, I got to meet him last time and the guy who runs the cunning artificers website - really nice guy called Bernard (here are my pics from last years in AZ). It was a blast and we still keep in touch with a lot of the people we met there. - Here's the website for registration if your interested - Nadwcon 2011
Old 01-18-2011, 06:46 PM  

Madison, Wisconsin
Oh yah my wife and I will be going for sure
Old 01-19-2011, 04:15 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Cool ....I've just finished reading 'I shall wear midnight', has anyone else read it? If so what did you think of it?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads