Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-06-2011, 12:48 AM  

Alpine Valley music theater

Okay, this may seem like the stupidest post on the face of the earth, but is there any outdoor venue in the ENTIRE UNITED STATES that rivals that awesomeness of Alpine Valley? The area is beautiful, the people are amazing, the cops are very tolerant (lol), the acoustics are immaculate, ahhh Alpine Valley, everything about the venue envokes the glory of live music. :fis h:

Old 03-09-2011, 03:56 PM  

Madison, WI
I have not been there for a few years. I think the last time I was there, I had to deal with the crowd behind us pulling up clods of dirt and throwing them at the crowd below. Granted, it was Ozzfest, so that kinda thing can happen.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:01 PM  

South St. Paul, Minnesota
the only time I have been there, I saw Guns n Roses / Skid Row in May 1991. It was very cold and rainy, but it was one of the best concerts I have been to. Alpine Valley rocks!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads