Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-28-2011, 07:56 AM  
jjl

WI
What are your favorite Madison area restaurants?

I didn't see a Madison area specific forum, and I also didn't see a lot of discussion specifically related to the Madison area. So, I thought I would start a few "Best of" or "Favorites" type threads to start the conversation. The places don't necessarily have to be in Madison, but somewhere in the surrounding communities.

What are your favorite Madison area restaurants?

Old 04-19-2011, 06:41 PM  

We personally like "Benvenuto's" on the south [Fitchburg area] side. Sort of like an Olive Garden but larger and better yet. It is large enough for large gatherings and has a separate party room. Has intimate seating also. We had a baby shower in the party room and it went awesomely. I understand the one on the north side is much smaller and doesn't quite compare.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 PM  

Quinnesec, Michigan
My brother in law lives in Madison so I have been there many times and this is the best mexican food I have had there. Taqueri*a Guadalajara is on Park Street, but don't let the outside fool you. the food is great.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:20 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toivo View Post
My brother in law lives in Madison so I have been there many times and this is the best mexican food I have had there. Taqueri*a Guadalajara is on Park Street, but don't let the outside fool you. the food is great.
I love that place. Even with the pink exterior.

-Great Dane (just off Doty street)
-Old Fashioned (on the square)
-I tried a place called Himal Chuli a few months ago and really liked it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads