Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2010, 06:43 PM  

Wisconsin
Check my profile name... or more simply, heck yes! No reason in the world that law abiding citizens shouldn't be allowed to exercise their 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

First, we take over the People's Republic of Madison, then we start correcting the years of unabashed liberalism working endlessly to destroy this beautiful state.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:38 PM  

milwaukee, wisconsin
Walker has much more pressing issues before he will get around to cc but I can wait

Old 12-15-2010, 03:25 PM  

Plover, Wisconsin
I would perffer that we showed are weapons , like the easy rider rifle rack. the bad guys might think twice before trying to carjack my truck..
Old 12-15-2010, 08:13 PM  
Chi Town

addison, il
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIpatriot View Post
So you're ok with only the bad guys having guns then.

Here is a great read by a former USMC
I totally agree with what this says... I grew up in Texas and now living in Illinois I feel a difference in how people interact.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:17 AM  

oklahoma city, OK
I lived in Wisconsin for 40years and as soon as I moved to Oklahoma I went and took the course for concealed carry. All states should have it but the politicians will never let it happen.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:05 PM  

Viroqua, WI
I would love to see the day WI gets a permit, I would open carry but I know I will be hassled by the County Sheriff
Old 12-20-2010, 06:45 AM  

green bay, wi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8pepl View Post
I would love to see the day WI gets a permit, I would open carry but I know I will be hassled by the County Sheriff
So you only wanna use or fight for your rights if its not a hassle? pul-eese.

good thing that the founding fathers didnt think like that, or i'd be eating a crumpet right now. you guys are just amazing

I thought I was more or less on you guys side, but crap like this makes me wonder if i wanna be.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:06 AM  

Mt. Horeb, wi
I agree with open carry. Why hide it? Nothing to be ashamed of and if it really reduces crime because someone may think you have a gun, just think how much crime would go down if they knew you had a gun and that it was a BIG gun....S/W 500(me love you in a big way) or is a small gun that has more shots, 9mm Glock 17 with 33 capacity mag(me love you long time!)
Old 12-20-2010, 04:57 PM  

Eldorado, WI
WI will have a CC law soon enough. This state finally wised up and elected some people into office that will get some things done, and not just with CC. Finally.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:04 PM  

appleton, wi
Although I agree with this I still feel weird about carrying a gun around. Is it legal to have in establishments or just outside?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!