Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Worcester
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-02-2011, 05:07 PM  

southbridge, mass
Quote:
Originally Posted by awiaccar View Post
Regatta Deli

Welcome to Regatta Deli - Worcester & Westboro Massachusetts

Great sandwiches. Great prices. Their "regatta club" is only $4.50...its basically an italian sub. Is a big sandwich for you money.

$

Street side parking is a hassle if there is a lot of traffic, but the food is good.
Agree on this one.. that club is the best with the roasted peppers... the roach coach that comes to my work has regatta sandwiches I get one every friday..

Old 02-12-2011, 03:20 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
Maybe wings over worcester?

https://wingsoverworcester.foodtecsolutions.com:9443/

They're open late and they deliver. (both until 1am)

I've never done it but it looks like you can even place your order online at that website.
Wings over Worcester has the best wings I've had (same goes for all my friends too).
You HAVE to try the blackened cajun wings. Those are the BEST.

As for hot dogs - Annies hotdogs in Leicester has the best ones (I think better than Coney Island).
$
Try the BBQ hotdogs there - you'll be hooked.

For donut shops - My wife and I are hooked on Honey Dew in the Greendale section of town. Its normal honey dew stuff - but you actually get very friendly service there. You just dont see that anywhere anymore.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Worcester
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.