Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wyoming
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-24-2010, 03:44 PM  

Casper
Cheap Apartments in Wyoming?

I'm currently in Casper, but after my 18th birthday, the parents say I have to hit the road. I don't really know where to look for apartments our where. I have two months. Does anyone have an area they like? Cheap is the key word. My folks said they would pay while I was getting in my feat, since I'm not going to school.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:21 PM  

Cheyenne, Wyoming
What do you plan on doing? You need to go somewhere you can find a job and pay for this apartment.
You could probably find a 1 bdr apt. for around $500 a month here though.

Old 09-12-2010, 07:38 PM  

Cody Wy, wyoming
One of the less expensive places to live in Wy in in Basin or Greybull.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:18 PM  

Valencia, California
I'm assuming that "hit the road" just means to get out of their house, not out of town. If so, stay in Casper where you know the people and have connections. First thing to do is figure out how to make $$$, and where you need to live to do it. There are cheap rentals there, my son lives in Casper and is a realtor, as well as owning Coldstone Creamery. I could hook you up if needed....
Old 09-27-2010, 03:08 AM  

Cheyenne, Wyoming
I would have to agree that staying close to home, at least at first, would be the smart thing to do. Don't stray too far from possible safety nets until you feel confident in being self-sufficient. Though I can't compare to Casper, rents in Cheyenne are somewhat pricey, probably because of the AF base. It's almost cheaper to buy a house than rent one.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:06 AM  

casper, wyoming
the aspen court apt's are pretty cheap... so are the fox hill and casper village apts... or just check in the casper star tribune or go to Casper Star-Tribune - trib.com - Wyoming News
Old 10-04-2010, 10:53 AM  

Garrison, ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNDDUDE View Post
I'm assuming that "hit the road" just means to get out of their house, not out of town. If so, stay in Casper where you know the people and have connections. First thing to do is figure out how to make $$$, and where you need to live to do it.
Agreed--- I would definitely stay close to home... Try to get some roomates to split the cost of a 4 bdrm apt, it will significantly reudce your rent.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:16 PM  

Casper, Wy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmike View Post
the aspen court apt's are pretty cheap... so are the fox hill and casper village apts... or just check in the casper star tribune or go to Casper Star-Tribune - trib.com - Wyoming News
I live in the Aspen trailer court here in Evansville,,,, single bdrms are $450, 2 bdrm are $550, etc,,,, it's a bit dirty on the outside here, but I have been here for about 6 months and it's not bad, especially for the price!!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:43 AM  

rock springs, wyoming
get a job in the oil field out of casper or rock springs. you will make a bunch of money. i know that halliburton in rock springs is hiring. they have apartments to rent to new employees also.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:27 AM  

Garrison, ND
Good info. This may be helpful as well.

Oil Gas Jobs in Casper, WY | Indeed.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wyoming
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads