Home Forum Gallery Members Todays Posts

Harmony Hall Plantation Rating: None

North Carolina Attractions / Landmarks / Places > White Oak Email This Bookmark Print
The Harmony Hall Plantation is a historic site in White Oak, North Carolina. It features the historic home of the same name, which is best noted for being one of the oldest residences in the state.

The Harmony Hall Plantation was built before the year 1768 by Col. James Richardson. He asked for the land that once extended up to 12,000 acre to the banks of the Cape Fear River and was granted the grant after his service with General James Wolfe in the French and Indian War.

The Harmony Hall Plantation is now open to the public, sharing its rich background, history and experiences to the younger generations. The site is composed of the main house, a schoolhouse, chapel, country stores, log cabin, gatehouse, and some outbuildings.
Edit Article

Harmony Hall Plantation Pictures Add Picture

Harmony Hall Plantation Videos Add Video