The Dallas Cowboys new sports and entertainment venue, located in Arlington, Texas, between Dallas and Fort Worth, will become the home of the Dallas Cowboys, the country?s most-watched NFL team, beginning in 2009. The largest NFL stadium in the world is designed to enhance the international Cowboys brand with its modern progressive architecture while incorporating elements of the Texas Stadium Cowboys heritage such as the shape of the roof?s opening and the Ring of Honor. The 2.3 million square-foot stadium will have an approximate capacity of 80,000 and the flexibility to accommodate up to 100,000 fans. The stadium features signature monumental arches, an expansive retractable roof, noteworthy glass retractable end zone doors, a distinguishing canted glass wall, and the world?s largest center-hung video board.
* Cowboys Stadium is the largest domed stadium in the world.
* It has the world?s largest column-free interior
* It has the largest retractable end zone doors in the world. The five 38′ panels can be fully opened in 18 minutes.
* The stadium is 3 football fields long from end zone door to end zone door and encompasses 104 million cubic feet of volume.
* It has the world?s largest hi-definition video monitor, measuring 160′ wide x 72′ high, spanning between the 20 yard lines .
* Standard football capacity is 80,000 but it?s expandable to 111,000 with standard room only.
* The record attendance for a football game is 105,121 when the Cowboys opened the stadium against the New York Giants last season.
* Cowboys Stadium with host the 2011 Super Bowl.