The Bronson-Mulholland House is a historic house in Palatka, Florida. It is best known for its association with Judge Isaac Bronson. The property is also known as ?Sunny Point? (which is its original name) and as the Judge Isaac H. Bronson House.
Judge Bronson was a prominent man in the state during his time. He served as one of the four Circuit Judges immediately after the Florida statehood in 1845 and he was also elected to be a part of the 25th US Congress. He also donated the land where the Palatka Courthouse is built.
The Bronson-Mulholland House is an antebellum home built by Judge Bronson in 1854. It served as a residential home, a school for freed slave children, and even a boarding house in the past. Tours around the house are now offered.