The Father Miguel O?Reilly House Museum is a historic home in St. Augustine, Florida. It is also known as the O?Reilly House and the House of Don Lorenzo de Leon.
The Father Miguel O?Reilly House Museum is best noted for being the home of Father Miguel O?Reilly in 1785. The house goes further way back than that, though, as Father O?Reilly only purchased the house as is. It is the second oldest structures in St. Augustine, with only the Castillo de San Marcos being older than it.
Today, the Father Miguel O?Reilly Museum serves as a historic house museum under the care of the Sisters of St. Joseph. It features the story of the house, the Catholic tradition that has been around the area since 1565, and the story of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
|Father Miguel O?Reilly House Museum Pictures
| Add Picture
|Father Miguel O?Reilly House Museum Videos
| Add Video