The Harry P. Leu Gardens is a collection of historic gardens in Orlando, Florida. It offers 50 acres of landscaped grounds and lakes with pathways trailing around the scenic area.
The Harry P. Leu Gardens traces its history back to 1936, when it was started by Mr. and Mrs. Harry P. Leu. They purchased the house and the surrounding 40 acres around that time. Most of the plants that they have in their old backyard were from their travels around the world, allowing the current site to have several exotic plants and many varieties of camellias.
The Harry P. Leu Gardens is also home to the US Historic District, Mizell-Leu House Historic District, also known as the Leu House Museum or Leu Botanical Gardens. The site is currently best known for having the largest rose garden in the state and the country?s largest camellia collection.