Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-17-2010, 07:33 PM  

auburn, alabama
How bout them tigers

Old 10-20-2010, 10:36 AM  

Auburn, Alabama
i was born and raised in auburn and still live here

Old 10-22-2010, 09:46 PM  

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
anyone near auburn?
Why would anybody admit it?
Old 11-07-2010, 09:56 PM  

auburn, alabama
10 - 0 hopefully we will continue to win
Old 11-08-2010, 12:33 PM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Quote:
10 - 0 hopefully we will continue to win
me too, otherwise that $200k paycheck for your one-man-team is money wasted
Old 11-09-2010, 02:22 AM  

auburn, alabama
like the $200k spent on Albert Means?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:48 AM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Quote:
like the $200k spent on Albert Means?
Yep. Difference is, UA didn't play Albert like the Barn is still playing Cam. When the NCAA brings down the gavel, Auburn is gunna be in for a decade of hurt.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 AM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7bars View Post
Yep. Difference is, UA didn't play Albert like the Barn is still playing Cam. When the NCAA brings down the gavel, Auburn is gunna be in for a decade of hurt.
Personally I'll wait for the proof before I decide that I'm gonna crucify the guy and ruin his life, but that's just me.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:14 AM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Personally I'll wait for the proof before I decide that I'm gonna crucify the guy and ruin his life, but that's just me.
I said nothing of the sorts. Auburn University is the one that will get the raw end of the deal here. Honestly, Cam will come out the biggest winner of all. He'll already be in the NFL making his money by the time any of this becomes official. If by "ruin his life" you meant "bring to light that he and his family have questionable morals, but he is a VERY talented football player that will earn millions of dollars in the NFL (who pays billions of dollars to very talented football players with questionable morals each and every year)" then yes, the evidence will ruin his life.

As far as "proof" - with enough dots, you don't even have to connect them to make a line. Yall just keep tuning into Auburn's officials and coaches with their "Cam Newton is still eligible; I cannot make any further comments" smoke and mirrors show.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:47 PM  

auburn, alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7bars View Post
I said nothing of the sorts. Auburn University is the one that will get the raw end of the deal here. Honestly, Cam will come out the biggest winner of all. He'll already be in the NFL making his money by the time any of this becomes official. If by "ruin his life" you meant "bring to light that he and his family have questionable morals, but he is a VERY talented football player that will earn millions of dollars in the NFL (who pays billions of dollars to very talented football players with questionable morals each and every year)" then yes, the evidence will ruin his life.

As far as "proof" - with enough dots, you don't even have to connect them to make a line. Yall just keep tuning into Auburn's officials and coaches with their "Cam Newton is still eligible; I cannot make any further comments" smoke and mirrors show.
Typical "BAMMER"
If we're gonna go on alligations and rumors. What are all the "Sabanites" going to do when he jumps ship for the Big "D"?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads