Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2011, 07:51 AM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by buncle859 View Post
Tonight we are going to the Pump Station in Albany. I will tell you how it goes.

Follow up for the Pump Station. Poor to average pub fair, (my turkey burger had a stale bun and bacon was undercooked.) My wife haddock fish fry was half brown fillet instead of all white meat.

My sons had a reuben sandwich ( which he said was pretty good) and the other boy an asian
chicken salad which he said was good. Also, my wifes first batch of fries arrived cold.

I didn't have any beer but I have on good authority that they did a very good job brewing it.
Yeah, you don't go to the pump station for food, the beer however is good. Sorry no one warned you about that.

If you like BBQ the pig pit I believe it is called in Troy is good.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:21 PM  

I'm no gourmet guy but I like interesting foods. Ali Baba is great in Troy and we love Indian at Karavalli in Latham. Red Front Pizza is classic too. The wife is a bit of a foodie and loves New World both here and down state.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Bookmark this Page!