Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 AM  

Brooklyn
housing ideas

Looking for a apartment/ house in Cheektowaga. Commuting to Buffalo for work. What's the feel of the area? And what's the average cost of living?

Thanks!!

Old 10-04-2010, 05:13 PM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I don't live there but I have moved quite often. You can get a good idea about an area by looking for the local news papers on line. Also check out Craigs list for that area. These two things have helped me quite a bit. Also look for the official Town of Cheektowga site. And the local BBB site. Hope this helps you out some.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:12 AM  

Buffalo, NY
I dont have any specifics on cost of living, but you can bet it's much lower than what you're used to.

The one thing i noticed instantly when i moved here 6 years ago was how friendly everyone is, really down to earth people. There seems to be a great sense of community and the people here are very proud of that.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads