Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2011, 01:51 PM  

Buffalo, NY
What to do in Cooperstown?

Heading out to cooperstown in a couple weeks for a couple days, we are going to Baseball hall of fame. What other fun things are there to do out that way for a family with a 7 year old boy?

Old 03-13-2011, 07:02 PM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I haven't been there since the 80's but at that time outside of the BB Museum there really wasn't any thing else. I would google Cooperstown N.Y. though maybe there is more now.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:41 PM  

Albany, NY
Check the first thread you had a while back.. I remember responding to that one. I'll sum up my first reply by saying that there isn't a whole lot to do this time of year unfortunately.

Edit: I just remembered about http://www.howecaverns.com/ Definitely a fun place to take a youngster. Its less than 45 min from Cooperstown
Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 AM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I had been to Howe Caverns and I think it's something the whole family can enjoy. Even in summer it gets cold enough down there for a jacket,so be sure to bring one.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Albany
Bookmark this Page!