Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-10-2011, 12:03 AM  
SW Explorer and Wanderer

Albuquerque, NM
Things i miss when i'm away from Abq

Because of work, i spend alternating weeks in Albuquerque and El Paso.

I figured i'd post in both forums, listing the things i miss most about the cities when i'm away.

Hands down, i miss the food from Albuquerque. There are things there, not just region specific, that are amazing, and I cant find them in El Paso.
Good southern style BBQ is the biggest one.
Theres a BBQ joint on Central called The Cube, which I try to eat at, at least once a month if not more... its only a 2 minute walk from my apartment, so thats a huge plus, but i'd drive across town to eat there.

Amazing views of the city, both from the top of the mountain, and from outside of town... you try to do that in El Paso, and it just doesnt happen because of the pollution and the smog.

More to come later.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:21 PM  

Albuquerque, NM
I lived in the NYC area from '87-'03. I always knew I was "home" (which is actually Clovis, but...) for Christmas when I smelled the cedar and pinion from the fireplaces.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads