Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-28-2011, 03:29 PM  

Ann Arbor, MI
Disc Golf

I used to go to Hudson Mills until they started charging per game. Not that I have a problem with it, but what does your Metro Park get you? I started going to Bandemer Park because it was free. Not a huge great course but I love the three different pads you can start on and it's really 3 courses because of it.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:23 AM  

Charging money?

I'll be honest, I didn't even know they started charging money. How do you even charge money for a disc golf course anyway? I went there, maybe last year? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong course; and there was no charge. I mean, a couple of bucks I'm willing to pay, IF it goes directly to the upkeep of the course. And speaking of the upkeep of the course, I despise people who go onto a course and vandalize it. I'm talking ripping down signs, littering, and in general treating the course with disrespect. Come on now! That's not what disc golf is about.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads