Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 PM  

Tourism

any good museums in the area? tell me all about what there is to do in in Ann Arbor!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:32 AM  

The best things to do in Ann Arbor can be found downtown on State St or Main St, and I think one of the coolest places to check out is the Michigan Theater which plays a lot of great movies, some old, some new. Also just walking the UofM campus (in the summer or fall or spring of course, this is Michigan) can be relaxing and enjoyable.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:29 PM  

Museums??? More than I can count. Growing up here I have probably been to most of them, but your best bet will probably be a google search. One of my favorites is the Natural History Museum (partly because it is free). The hands on museum is great if you have kids. Clements library is a gem too. I spent a day there listening to speakers, there are all sorts of rare finds. Dig in!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads