Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM  

Indianapolis, Indiana
Visiting Sedona in January

We will be in Sedona in January and were looking for things to do... Any suggestions? Also, what should we expect the weather to be like?

Thanks!

Old 11-23-2010, 02:54 PM  

Sedona, AZ
The weather will be cold, but mostly sunny. The hi's are in the mid 50's and the low's are in the low 30's. One of the fun and best ways to see the red rocks is to do a Pink Jeep ride. We have lot's of hiking and great art galleries. The mountain biking is top notch.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:14 PM  

Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok, so it won't be as warm as we had expected, although it will definitely be warmer than Indianapolis in January! I had heard about the Pink Jeep rides from some others.. sounds like it will definitely be on the "to-do" list!

Thanks!
Old 12-22-2010, 01:41 PM  

Huntington, WV
Cold to them and cold to others is a whole other ball game....

Sedona is beautiful. Heh, got to get you a dirt shirt. But more importantly bring your camera. The scenery is beautiful! Plenty of hiking and mountain biking. Red Rock State Park and Slide Rock State Park are awesome. Some of the most beautiful sun sets in the world can be seen in Az. I loved my visit and plan to return.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:27 PM  

tucson, az
drag your ranta car up schenbly hill, and out to the cliff dwellings south of town, honanki i think it is the one closer to town is mostly off limits due to fractures but is still worth a visit...palatki is further but off the beaten track...or do you like golf and teashirts? Plenty of that too, maybe crystal worship in a hot tub along oak creek wiht wine and brie...me I'd take my jeep and camp yup. daytrip to mining town of Jerome...
Old 01-01-2011, 11:12 AM  

Cave Creek, AZ
Slide Rock might be in play for you Easterns but you won't find AZ'er in that cold water. The town itself is nice and could take a long time to go thru. The Jeep tour is very popular, but finding an good trail to walk will give you the most bang for the buck.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads