Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2010, 12:18 AM  
Zombie Nut

Tucson, Arizona
That is a beautiful trail. That GC is a beautiful Jeep as well. Man I am jealous. Are those BFG KM1s?

Old 01-04-2011, 09:22 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Nut_2k1 View Post
That is a beautiful trail. That GC is a beautiful Jeep as well. Man I am jealous. Are those BFG KM1s?
Thanks, Gun Nut! Yes, they're KMs. They're the 32" M/Ts they put on the JK Rubicons. They have a different tread pattern down the center than the standard non-Jeep KMs, to make them quieter on the road. I LOVE these tires, and will be getting the KM2s when these wear out, if I can get a decent deal on them. I got these at Discount Tire, almost 3 years ago, for about $120/tire.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:47 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
there used to be great places to go wheeling at the 67th ave and jomax. now its nothing but housing. every year, i find myself driving farther and farther out to get to the desert.

as for actual trails, i rather enjoy the back door to crown king.
X2

Back way to Crown King is fun, we liked it so much we bought a cabin right behind the saloon.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 PM  

tucson, az
Quote:
Back way to Crown King is fun, we liked it so much we bought a cabin right behind the saloon.
so when are you hosting a bbq, our "social group" JFAZ 4wd is looking from places to go, mine for az wheelers on this site will be this spring at my "cabin" in the huachucas.....
Old 01-22-2011, 07:14 AM  

Desert Hills, Arizona
We are close to Bradshaw Mts. and Table Mesa and never get tired of these areas.
Sedona's Broken Arrow must be on everyone's bucket list.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:50 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
I love to try and hit Table Mesa to Seven Springs at just the right time when the water is semi-high. Been doing that for 20 years...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:51 PM  

Phoenix, Arizona
I also love taking a trip to Sheep's Bridge. It's very cool to see the re-crated bridge.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 AM  

ogden, utah
any thing in kingman
Old 01-27-2011, 12:04 AM  

Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoo View Post
I love to try and hit Table Mesa to Seven Springs at just the right time when the water is semi-high. Been doing that for 20 years...
Beautiful JK, man!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:17 PM  
Wana Be Crawler

Sierra Vista AZ
Anyone want to go down to Nagales to the Park and go wheeling this saturday or sunday I need a partner prefer an individual who knows the trails.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!