Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-13-2011, 11:36 AM  

Crowville, Louisiana
Anyone wheel Super Lift Offroad Park?

Has anyone wheeled Superlift Offroad park in Hot springs?

If you have can you give me some info about the trails?

Old 01-14-2011, 02:25 AM  

Colorado springs, Co
They range from easy for stock vehicles to extreme, there are MUDs pits too if u r into that. Can get real slippery out there when its wet. The people were real nice and seemed tone running a pretty safe outfit there

Old 01-25-2011, 07:16 AM  

Benton, AR
Superlift ORV park is awesome ! My home wheeling grounds.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM  

Russellville, AR, AR
Easy wheeling and trails that can break parts... Ask me how I know!
Old 01-27-2011, 06:51 AM  

Basalt, Colorado
It is a fun place to go. Like everyone has said so far, gets pretty slippery in rain but fun anyways. Byrds is also a pretty fun place.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:59 AM  

Benton, AR
Our club will be doing a New Guys Run March 5th. It's the weekend of the Managers Special. Guided runs all levels, great opportunity to meet some new folks and go to the park if you've never been.

ORV Park website is orv.com, club website arkansascrawlers.com
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM  

Little rock, Blazen162002@yahoo.com
I've been it's pretty sweet
Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 PM  

I have been wanting to go to this park since i started going to school in Fayetteville. I wont have my jeep up here till next fall though so it will have to wait. Im excited though!
Old 02-14-2011, 05:32 PM  

Wheeling twice

I've been there twice in my stock Jeep. There are awesome trails and they have rated them all. once you get there you can get a map of all trails and see hat they are rated before you try them out.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:38 PM  

Russellville, AR
I have been there twice, once in the stock wrangler and once in our lifted wj. If you get the chance, hit it on an event day as there are prizes, promotions, and trail guides that you can team up with not to mention the opportunity to meet lots of cool people. A friend and I had alot of fun in the stock wrangler (tj) and we were on one's and two's (we did opt to try a 3 and even slid down a 5). Their website(Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas) has a listing of the breakdown of how "hard" the trails are and a general idea on how capable your rig needs to be in order to conquer them with the least amount of damage.

1's are what I call "fire trails" or just your average gravel/forest road. These are all over the park and are used for beginners and as a way to get to the harder trails. Some of these are pretty washboarded and are very jarry. The second time we went my wife was about 5 months pregnant, and we opted to head on home as the Grand Cherokee's Suspension was not helping things out enough.

Overall all they do run a great outfit and we even camped in their camp site. The people were very courteous at the later hours. It is a great visit for sure!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas
Bookmark this Page!

« Doe's | Hog fans »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads