Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2010, 02:38 PM  

Georgia
Bentonville?

Pondering a job in Bentonville, AR. If I did move there, what would there be to do? My wife is not a particularly outdoorsy sort so I'd like to know about what there is to do about town - good restaurants, movie theatres, great pizza places, malls, high end malls, shopping centers, scenic sites, etc.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:57 PM  

Alma, AR
Bentonville

It is part of what is developing into a Metro setting around Fayetteville, AR. This is the most progressive part of Arkansas with all the things you list. I live about an hour south and my son actually lives there. It is the home of the huge Wal-Mart Corporate office complex. You can just be a city dweller or wander around and enjoy some country life. Currently housing is very reasonable. Good luck.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:45 PM  

Conway, AR
how can your wife live in arkansas and not like outdoors?
Old 11-18-2010, 10:24 AM  

Rogers, Ar
Bentonville cops are pigs, Nice parks lots of cool things to do and fayettville is only 15 min away
Old 11-26-2010, 03:10 PM  

I'd say the Pinnacle Hills Promenade is the highest high-end mall in northwest arkansas. It's also the newest mall around. Fayetteville mall is nice as well, but a little farther to drive to in Fayetteville.

Walmart is also in the process of building a new fancy art museum in Bentonville.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:14 PM  

Pizza place

There's also a good deep dish pizza place in Bentonville just off of Walton Blvd. Can't remember the name off hand, but maybe someone else can help. While you're at it try the A Taste of Thai, also off of Walton Blvd. ...Good stuff.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 PM  

Ada, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
There's also a good deep dish pizza place in Bentonville just off of Walton Blvd. Can't remember the name off hand, but maybe someone else can help.
Are you talking about Gusano's Pizzeria?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM  

Modesto, California
I had a good time in Bentonville about 20 years ago. I wonder what happened to that girl.

I'd like to visit again. My friends tell me it's still a nice place.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:01 PM  

Bentonville, AR
It's a quiet town. There really isn't a whole lot to do in terms of nightlife, besides going out to eat. I suppose there is a lot of shopping if that is your thing. A very large art museum is almost finished and a new Walton Arts Center is coming to Bentonville, so there will undoubtedly be more to do in a couple of years. Fayetteville is about 20 minutes away if you are looking for more excitement.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:08 PM  

Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Everybody here works for Wal-Mart!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas
Bookmark this Page!