Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-28-2011, 09:38 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Mad Magazine

Someone didn't know who Arthur was so I decided a Mad thread was in order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_(plant)

I grew up reading the magazine but haven't in years. When I go home (my Dad subscribes) I catch up while everyone else socializes.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:15 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
I loved Alfred E, when I was younger. And spy vs spy. Have not read one for years. Don't even have any place here that sells comic books, or anything like Mad. Do they still publish "Cracked"?

Old 10-28-2011, 06:20 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
What me worry?

Old 10-28-2011, 07:53 PM  

Houston, Texas
I've seen Mad Magazine within the last couple of months. It's not near as good as it was when I was a kid. Kind of like Saturday Night Live now compared to SNL of "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not" , Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood and "Jane you ignorant sl*t!". That, my friends, was worth watching, not like the SNL and Mad Magazine of the current generation "missing chromosome".
Old 10-29-2011, 08:49 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
I loved Alfred E, when I was younger. And spy vs spy. Have not read one for years. Don't even have any place here that sells comic books, or anything like Mad. Do they still publish "Cracked"?
I believe "Cracked" is still in circulation. Here's the web site: Cracked.com - America's Only Humor & Video Site Since 1958 | Cracked.com
Old 10-31-2011, 02:13 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I've seen Mad Magazine within the last couple of months. It's not near as good as it was when I was a kid. Kind of like Saturday Night Live now compared to SNL of "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not" , Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood and "Jane you ignorant sl*t!". That, my friends, was worth watching, not like the SNL and Mad Magazine of the current generation "missing chromosome".
Back in the day syndrome. I complain "No one will ever be better than Farley and Spade! Ferrel! Ferrel! Ferrel!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I believe "Cracked" is still in circulation. Here's the web site: Cracked.com - America's Only Humor & Video Site Since 1958 | Cracked.com
That site is awesome I spend a lot of time there

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads