Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2010, 10:21 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah it's pretty short. But like you, I mainly finished it just to get all the achievements possible. I don't think I'll even try the multiplayer on it, though

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Yeah it's pretty short. But like you, I mainly finished it just to get all the achievements possible. I don't think I'll even try the multiplayer on it, though
I hate the multiplayer. Maybe it's my TV, maybe it's because I'm such a NOOB that I don't have any attachments for the weapons, but I have never played a 1st person shooter where it was so hard to see the other players at a distance. The respawn is slow and when I press A to respawn I have to press it a minimum two presses and I have counted up to 6 times before I respawn.
I'm just not very happy with it. Maybe I'm just spoiled.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:25 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah. Anything less than CODMW2-level for me isn't really worth playing online anymore, which is pretty much nothing.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:56 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
I liked playing Bad Company but I hate shooting someone in the face with an M-60 effing machine gun and they kill me with a single shot from shotgun from 50ft away!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:31 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
haha, I know. COD on hardcore mode is the way to go for me.. a few bullets and you're down - actually somewhat realistic

Old 10-30-2010, 07:35 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
haha, I know. COD on hardcore mode is the way to go for me.. a few bullets and you're down - actually somewhat realistic
That's the only way I play it any more. I got tired of shooting someone as the run up and stab me to death.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:10 PM  
100% Gun Nut

Evansville, IN
Do they make it in a PC version yet?
Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
They sure do!

Medal of Honor [PC Game]

Go there and buy it, if PC gaming is your thing!

Old 11-05-2010, 06:22 AM  
Poison Idea

Quote:
That's the first time I've ever heard of anyone not liking MW2! What did you not like about it, specifically?

I'll be at the midnight release for Black Ops myself.
They took everything great about MW1 and got rid of it and x10'd everything people hated about it. It's not balanced, easy to hack, half the perks are total BS, overpowered/absurd killstreak rewards, ect.

Let alone the extra crap wrong with it for PC. No dedicated servers, requires Steam, stupidly easy to hack/mod/ect, security is a joke, ect. Hell, I got permabanned from it on Steam after playing like a month because I ended up in some game where someone hacked the server so everyone auto aimed and didn't have to reload. Huge waste of $50 since Steam doesn't allow you to appeal bans.

Now all that being said, I have it for 360 now and it's far better on xbox than it was on PC, which is sad for an FPS.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 AM  

Bellevue, Washington
I thought I'd come back just to say that I still hate the multiplayer of MOH. I have been playing it only because a coworker and I are in an achievement battle and he has most of the multiplayer ones and I have maybe 1/3 of them.
Yep, it still sucks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!