Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-01-2010, 10:41 AM  

Rockwall
Movies

All I have seen advertised for on TV are scary movies, Halloween is amongst us already it seems!

I think I may go see Case 39 today, that seems to have caught my eye over the others. I like that it has Ren?e Zellweger and Bradley Cooper in it. Normally scary movies stick with the unknown actors just in case its a flop.

anywho, which will you be seeing?

Old 10-01-2010, 10:48 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Rene Zelwegger looks constantly scared as it is. I want to see Let me In, that looks good, but I have yet to sit down and watch a scary movie and be scared.

Old 10-01-2010, 10:55 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Rene Zelwegger looks constantly scared as it is. I want to see Let me In, that looks good, but I have yet to sit down and watch a scary movie and be scared.
Let me In looks good too, it has the same girl in it that was in 500 Days of Summer.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:10 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I never saw 500 days of Summer. Good movie?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:19 PM  

san marcos, texas
500 days of summer is a really good movie.

I watched the original version of "let the right one in" and it was good, but slow. I'm sure the american version will be much flashier.

I just watched a film called "House of the Devil" It came out in 2009, but it is set in the early 1980's. It was surprisingly good. It uses suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat, rather than gory flashes of CGI monsters.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:54 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Did anyone see "Devil", that one where they're in the elevator? The critics were rough on it...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Did anyone see "Devil", that one where they're in the elevator? The critics were rough on it...
I didn't having three year old seeing movies is impossible, but I thought it was going to be a tough sell.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:05 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I didn't having three year old seeing movies is impossible, but I thought it was going to be a tough sell.

I feel ya... I've got a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old. So I haven't seen a movie in the theaters in, oh, I'd say, about 3 years.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:10 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I see them from time to time, but it has to be a weekend were the inlaws take her, I don't think she can make it through a movie yet.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:42 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Watching Iron Man 2 tonight for the first time! Super pumped. I don't get to the theaters, so DVD is it for me!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads