Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2011, 01:20 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
would it be a YJ, TJ, or JK? Because originally it was a YJ, and I don't enjoy YJ's too much... But if it was a TJ, oh man, I'd buy one in a second! A JK, I'd think about it.

Watched the expendables last night. As soon as I saw Arnold, I turned it off. So I didn't really watch it, I guess. I watched like 15-20 minutes.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-25-2011, 01:22 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Anyone seen Dinner for Schmucks yet? It came out today, I was thinking about stopping off and grabbing a copy.
Dinner for Schmucks isn't exactly what it was advertised as. It was still pretty funny, but there was more drama than comedy I thought. That was another one I fastforward'ed through once I figured out what it was.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:39 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Dinner for Schmucks isn't exactly what it was advertised as. It was still pretty funny, but there was more drama than comedy I thought. That was another one I fastforward'ed through once I figured out what it was.
Agreed, I thought it would have more of the actual dinner, but it was still good.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:43 PM  

san marcos, texas
I saw "the black swan" and it was a really good, well done movie. It balances a fine line between reality and imagination that keeps you wondering what's really happening to her. The ending is just as good and doesn't disappoint. The entire movie just has a specific feel to it, that mixes creepy and sad and sexy all together.
The movie is meant for chicks mainly, but guys will watch it to see Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman pleasure each other.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:35 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by addie View Post
I saw "the black swan" and it was a really good, well done movie. It balances a fine line between reality and imagination that keeps you wondering what's really happening to her. The ending is just as good and doesn't disappoint. The entire movie just has a specific feel to it, that mixes creepy and sad and sexy all together.
The movie is meant for chicks mainly, but guys will watch it to see Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman pleasure each other.
Sounds like the most amazing movie ever.

I saw Slum Dog Millionaire.

I know I'm a bit late, but the way they advertised it, like some sort of musical, instead the series of unfortunate events it was, is beyond me, but excellent movie.

Texas is frozen over, I'll be catching up on movies this weekend.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Saw "Stone" last night, with Robert De Niro and Edward Norton. Although it took some dedication through some long and somewhat drawn-out dry scenes, overall I thought it was pretty good. However, I thought there was a little more nudity than necessary. On 1-10, I'd give it a 6.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM  

Rockwall
Going to see roommate today, I'm not expecting a whole lot but I like the cast. I'll let y'all know how it is!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:39 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Anyone seen anything good lately?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:42 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
"Tron Legacy" was pretty epic - I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to The Hangover 2.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:00 AM  

Bellevue, NE
Invictus - True story direceted by Clint Eastwood was very good

There's also a female version of the Hangover due out called the Bridesmaids, looks worth a watch

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads