Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2011, 01:58 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Resident Evil: Afterlife

Wow! What a terrible, terrible movie. I guess it's impossible to do a good job acting when the dialogue was written so badly.

Special effects weren't even that fantastic either esp. the squid things coming out of the mouth of the infected.

Wife fell asleep then berated me for staying up late to watch the end. Yet another opening to a sequel.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:43 PM  
Poison Idea

Can't say I really enjoyed any of the RE movies, which is sad since the games are so great. How hard is it to make a decent zombie movie on a Hollywood budget?

Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I bought it haven't watched it yet.

I hope it is better than what you make it out to be. If not it will be going on Ebay the day after I watch it.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
That' a shame. I liked the first three, they were entertaining, not good movies, but they kept my attention.

The first one was a good movie.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:07 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I liked it. It was much slower than the others. Not as many epic battles. Would have been much better to add another 30 minutes of zombie's being blown apart though.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:22 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
I liked it. It was much slower than the others. Not as many epic battles. Would have been much better to add another 30 minutes of zombie's being blown apart though.
I almost rented it, ended up getting Ip Man.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:26 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Saw it.

I understand the evolution of the game, which this more or less seemed to follow (I say that, I haven't played them all), but man, I was not impressed. I wanted her to have super powers, that's what made Alice awesome.

It seems it could have been done better, all in all I hope they are done with the series, it seems anymore departure from the original, and it will be unwatchable.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:33 AM  

First part was awesome and after that RE failed miserably
Old 01-27-2011, 02:01 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah my wife and I watched it last week, and we both ended up reading/getting on the computer by the end of it. Boo.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Yeah my wife and I watched it last week, and we both ended up reading/getting on the computer by the end of it. Boo.
We were playing Chinese Checkers.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!