Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-24-2011, 07:35 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
who's sorry now?

Quote:
If there's anyone in the world better than Chris Brown at turning an "apology" into an accusation, we'd love to meet him.
The R&B star publicly apologized a day after storming backstage and smashing a window following an interview and performance on "Good Morning America" -- but wound up blaming the meltdown on interviewer Robin Roberts, whom he claimed took the chat beyond the "talking points" his camp had submitted. Roberts and ABC on Wednesday said Brown did not submit any talking points and knew full well he would be asked about his 2009 assault on then-girlfriend Rihanna -- the "talking point" that got him agitated during the interview.
"First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the (ABC) office, or anybody who was offended "... and disappointed at my actions," Brown said, according to a transcript of his live appearance on BET's "106 & Park." "Because I'm disappointed in the way I acted."
Brown emphasized that he did not hurt anyone backstage at "GMA" but had to release "the anger that I had inside of me." He grew angry after, he claimed, he was thrown off balance by questions about the Rihanna assault, when he thought the interview would focus on his new album, "F.A.M.E.," which was released this week (the title stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies").
"I kind of took it very, very hard," Brown told BET about the Rihanna questions. "And I kept my composure throughout the interview,
Advertisement

although you could see me upset, you know. I kept my composure and did my performances, and when I got back, I just let off, like, steam in the back."
Brown has been invited to return to "GMA" and is seriously considering the offer. He is also due to appear on "Dancing With the Stars" next week.
HTML Code:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_17693432?nclick_check=1

Old 03-24-2011, 08:17 PM  

He's such a waste of air!

Old 03-25-2011, 08:16 AM  
fustrated genius

"not my fault I am an idiot, it's everyone else's". Is that what anyone else gets of this "apology"?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM  

So typical these days of finger pointing in all directions, as long as it is not towards themselves!
Old 03-25-2011, 09:35 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I wont talk about politics or religion in mixed company, I understand not wanting to talk about some things, but then I don't go on talk shows now do I?

Hint hint, Good Morning America, I'm terribly interesting.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:13 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
He and Kanye seem intent on proving the black community can out dumb Charlie Sheen. His new album is "Fame", a commodity he hasn't a clue as how to handle.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads