Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 10:44 AM  

McAllen, Texas
Best Food in Marietta

You need to try the Marietta Diner on 41. It has the most variety and each dish is a delight to the taste buds.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:14 PM  

Atlanta, GA
+1 for Marietta Diner. The moat variety you can imagine and lumberjack sized portions. Not to mention beer and wine selection and they are open 24 hours!

Also be sure to try Chicago Dogs on Roswell Rd for some great Chicago style dogs and Italian beef. La Familia on the Marietta square for some good New York Italian food.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:47 AM  

Savannah, GA
Cakes and Ale
Leon's
Ragin' Burrito
Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Some great places in Marietta

The Marietta Diner has always been an awesome place to eat, but they have 2 other restaurants in their group as well theat I have tried several times and can recommend. There is the Cherokee Cattle Company and the Marietta Fish Market as well. They also have an Italian restaurant that I have not tried, but have heard good things about.

The hands down best "gyro" in town is at the Falafel Cafe by Life College. They prepare other Mediterranean dishes that are outstanding, but I am truly addicted to their gyros.

Thaicoon Sushi just off the square in downtown Marietta has not only very authentic Thai food, but a nice size sushi bar as well. In addition, the atmosphere is cozy and unusual.

La Parilla is my choice for Mexican.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:04 AM  

Woodstock, GA
If you are looking for Chinese food, you have got to try out Tasty China off Franklin rd. by the south loop. It is the most unique Chinese food in the area, szechaun style mostly. You have to try the hot numbing beef. Really good.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!