Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2010, 03:42 PM  

Cleveland, OH
Love this place!! Great beer selection. I use to go there quite often when I lived in Atlanta. Would love to get back there!

Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 AM  

Iowa/ Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starderup View Post
There aren't too many places except bars that are smoker friendly. If cigarettes weren't a cause of deadly disease, it might be different.
So is Obesity, but you dont see fat people being kicked out of bars. But it is nice not to smell like smoke leaving bars.

Wild Wings in Marietta, has an awesome beer bar and has an awesome smoking bar.

But about the Brick Store, hell of an place and if you get lucky, go see there actual cellar in there bank vault in the building next door, itll blow your mind with the beer in there.

Also, a block away from the Brick Store is a little brew pub called Twains, they got some good beer in there also.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 PM  

Roswell, GA
We went there this summer after a Braves game. Great pub atmosphere and a fun crowd (from what I can remember)
Old 12-27-2010, 04:00 PM  

Love BSP, traffic and crowds can be a bummer at times but it's a great bar.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:42 PM  

This place is awesome... not only do they have the best beers in town, the food is outstanding as well.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:55 PM  

Atlanta, GA
I live in between the Brick Store and The Porter. I find they're both good for meeting for drinks. Sometimes if the Brick Store is too busy, I'll walk on down to the Taco Mac in Decatur (they are a good TM and do have a good selection of draft beers). I think The Porter has a better selection of American microbrewed ales, but the Brick Store has a better selection of drought beers. I've had a couple things to eat at Brick Store, but the food has not been memorable. For a good brewpub that will also serve up good food to the SWMBO, 5 Seasons is hard to beat.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 PM  

sharpsburg, ga
Ive been there a few times. great beer selection.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:37 PM  

Jacksonville, Nc
What a great place. The vintage beer and overall beer selection is well worth the visit.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:14 PM  

Jonesboro, GA
The Belgian Bar is heaven, but the place is just to damn crowded on weekends! And yuppy central!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!