Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-24-2010, 07:40 PM  

Lilburn, georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennismanto View Post
Is there a good brewing store near Loganville (east side of Atlanta)
Home Brew Supply in Lilburn is the closest. They are on Indian Trail Road just north of Hwy 29.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:54 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
Home Brew Supply is where I go because I live out on the other side of Gwinnett. Nice folks.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:34 AM  

Atlanta, GA
Just Brew It

Especially in the South Atlanta area, I'll second all of the others who have recommended Just Brew It!.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:54 PM  

Augusta, Georgia
Any place between Atlanta and Augusta? There is a place up in Columbia, SC, but nowhere here in town (yet).
Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpetrello View Post
Especially in the South Atlanta area, I'll second all of the others who have recommended Just Brew It!.
Doug the owner of Just Brew It, is very helpful and I love his new store setup.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:26 PM  

Atlanta, Georgia
I love Brewmasters' Warehouse the most by a good margin.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:00 AM  

Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentfrost View Post
Hop City, while a great beer store, has a moderate homebrew selection. They do beer tastings and sell the used bottles from those tastings for real cheap (especially if you catch them before they've removed the labels). It's in midtown next door to the 5 Seasons.

If you're in the Alpharetta area, Beer Necessities has a great selection of both equipment and ingredients. They've always had every ingredient I needed on hand.

Where else is there around town?
I have been going to the Beer Necessities for years now, even back when they were in the old location on Nesbit Ferry. Bill is a great guy, very friendly and knowledgeable, and a great help. The owner, also a great guy, is a certified beer judge and very involved with the local beer scene. They have a great selection of kits, equipment, as well as a malt room with any type grain you might need. I bought my first brewing kit there, and still use a lot of the pieces when I brew (the original 5 gal buckets are now at my shop and I use them as work stools!). They have a huge location with everything you need to brew, keg and bottle great homebrew!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:22 PM  

Atlanta, GA
I agree, Brewmasters Warehouse has the best prices anywhere and you can order on-line and save on shipping by just picking up your order in their new store in Marietta...just around the corner for me. The best thing about the store though is that everyone there is always willing to take time to discuss your brewing questions either on the phone or in person.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:46 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
I've been using Brewmaster's warehouse for a while too. They are a trek from me (I'm in Clarkston) so literally it is just as cheap to have them ship to me as it is for me to spend the gas getting up there. If you need something to ship that day (in order to get it the next day) just call them after placing an order in the AM. Otherwise, it may not ship until the next day.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:47 AM  

atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentfrost View Post
Hop City, while a great beer store, has a moderate homebrew selection. They do beer tastings and sell the used bottles from those tastings for real cheap (especially if you catch them before they've removed the labels).
I didn't realize they sold the bottles after the tastings. I need to check out the next one.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.