Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 AM  

Woodstock, GA
Looking for the best home Brew store in the Marietta/Woodstock/Kennesaw area

I need to find a good place to buy my home brew beer supplies. Have been going out to Alpharetta but wonder if there is a good place closer by?

Old 12-08-2010, 02:38 PM  

Atlanta, GA
I have supported Bob Carrolton at Brew Depot because he has been around for quite a while. He spends considerable time helping newer brewers find solutions to their problems.

There's also Brewmaster's Warehouse, but I can't speak for their quality, as I have never shopped there.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:31 PM  

Marietta, GA
Not in NW Metro, but an easy trip down Atlanta Rd.

Ok on the home brewing, but an excellent hybrid beer/wine/homebrewing trip: Hop City, 1000 Marietta St., Atlanta.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:17 PM  

White, GA
I think the best is brewmaster's warehouse. Haven't had the chance to shop there yet, but I am going in a few days. His selection is great, and he has some great discounts for using his brew builder tool. You can place an order for a recipe, and save it for later. They are also very prompt in responding to questions.

check it out: Brewmasters Warehouse
Old 12-15-2010, 05:26 PM  

marietta, ga
BMW kicks BUTT. They just moved into a larger storefront off roswell road just east of the 120 loop.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:34 PM  

Atlanta, Georgia
I'll +1 Brew Depot. I have always supported them in the past. Very knowledgeable staff, I have sent many there in the past.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:59 PM  

atlanta, GA
Brew Masters

Brewmasters Warehouse off Roswell Rd. just east of the 120 loop has been a good trip. I got a reasonable price on some basic items - good for starters. It looks like they have just moved into their new location, so they might still be in transition but they helped me with everything I needed.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:30 AM  

Alpharetta, Georgia
I hear that BrewMasters Warehouse is good!

Brewmasters Warehouse

But it is actually a warehouse so you kind of need to know what you want when you go in. It's not set up to allow you to look at different things and it's brand new so it's kind of a mess in there.

Brew depot in Alpharetta is good too.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:25 PM  

Tampa, FL
I'll have to check out BMW while I am in town. I've been to the Beer Necessities store in Alpharetta and is the biggest homebrew store I've ever been in.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:40 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymeter View Post
I'll have to check out BMW while I am in town. I've been to the Beer Necessities store in Alpharetta and is the biggest homebrew store I've ever been in.
Why not check out BMW online right now?! Ed (the owner) first started off as an internet retailer (and didn't have a license to sell locally). Now he does have a storefront, but I find it's easier to order everything online and then just do an in store pickup. What's convenient about BMW is that you can save all your recipes, so it makes ordering again a snap. Ed seems a bit cheaper then Beer Necessities too. I occasionally still go out to Beer Necessities to get my CO2 filled, or if I'm desperate for something BMW is currently out of....but especially if you're going to be close to BMW, you shouldn't find a reason to need to go out to Beer Necessities (Ed is very knowledgeable about brewing if you need pointers...though honestly, I think Bob at Beer Necessities might have better AG recipes). Both shops have their own strengths, and both are doing well.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads