Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 05:33 PM  

marietta, ga
warning the roads are horrible tonight!! 12/15

(North cobb/cherokee county) I just ran to the corner store and slid across the bridge and in the parking lot of the store and it was only 6pm. It is going to be bad tonight and in the morning. Ya'll be careful!!

Old 12-18-2010, 03:29 PM  

chatsworth, georgia
That was a mess for sure. I heard on the radio there were between 900 and 1,000 accidents reported wednesday night in the metro area. I left douglasville around 4:15 pm. and it took me until 8:00pm to get to dalton. We had a few drivers caught in the cartersville pile-up that didn't get in until early thursday morning. I live in the mountains and it was terrible trying to get home.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:56 PM  

Duluth, GA
I left my driveway in Duluth that night. Drove down the hill and slid THROUGH the stop sign. Fortunately there were no other cars there. Took 2 hours to get to Roswell. Was driving very slow and carefully and still slid in a few other spots and I drive a Jeep 4WD. GEEZE.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:49 PM  

sharpsburg, ga
my commute doubled because of the snow

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.