Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Augusta
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2011, 04:45 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Moving to Fort Gordon Area

Just had a question, I will be moving to the Augusta/Fort Gordon area and was wondering if there are good Jeep trails around? Being that I am coming from Colorado it saddens me to leave the mountain trails however I am hopeful for what awaits us in GA. I don't have a super tricked out rig so nothing too gnarly.

Thanks

Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM  

Aiken, SC
Your options around here include Durahmtown Plantation in Crawfordville, Louisville GA has some an area, and Gulches in Laurens SC. Figure 45mins to 1 hour drive for the ones in GA and 90 minutes to Gulches.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:03 AM  

Augusta, GA
There are some fun dirt roads though, just around in the country. You can hit waynesboro and hephzibahto the south, and find some things. There are also some spots down around downtown near the river. All of it is nothing fancy, but fun to get dirty on.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Augusta
Bookmark this Page!