Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2010, 03:26 PM  

Austin
Another Austinite!

Born and raised. What's going on everybody?

Old 08-24-2010, 07:54 AM  

Austin
What's up!

Old 09-22-2010, 03:26 PM  

Austin, Texas
moved here a year ago, love it
Old 09-23-2010, 12:58 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Where did you move from?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:08 PM  

Austin, Texas
I tell people Missouri, because thats where I grew up, but about a year and a half before moving to Texas, my job took my to Michigan, then Iowa.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:29 PM  

Riverside, CA
I wish I lived in Austin. All the cool people live there.

Member: Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement
Old 09-23-2010, 04:23 PM  

Austin, Texas
yes we do.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:32 PM  

Austin, Texas
I grew up here in Austin and I have to say...
It was a GREAT place to get into trouble as a teen.
Now I am older and it is STILL a great place to live. There is always something going on in Austin.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:31 AM  

Alexandria, Virginia
Austin Texas versus Arlington, Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
What's up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Everyone get posting!

I have met people from Austin but I have never lived there. The Austin people I have met all live in Arlington, Virginia, except for the one who went straight back to Austin which she left when she was 7 years old.

The rest of them live in a swampy, miserable hell hole full of mosquitos and sleazy polticians like Chris Zimmerman who has a "tax relief" program consisting of referring taxpayers to a John Marshall Bank branch on Wilson Boulevard at taxpayer expense to get a 10 percent unsecured 3-month loan with all the interest payments due up front. Anyone can open a VISA or MASTERCARD and pretty much get a 10.9 percent credit card rate with no inerest payment required up front and revolving credit with minimum payments due of either 1 to 2 percent every month.

Is this "tax relief" unethical?

Sure!

Is it illegal?

Well, no one has determined that yet because Barack Hussein Obama was president when they started this "tax relief" program and Max Baucus was chair of the Senate Finance Committee and he doesn't care about much more than Max Baucus.

Send me an FDIC official, from that academy they built right on Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, not far from the Til Hazel building of the George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia, also on Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, and maybe it is their job to tell you whether what Chris Zimmerman is doing is illegal instead of using taxpayer money to take endless courses in Arlington, Virgiinia which can only benefit the Giant Food also located off the Virginia Square Metro Line (orange line) of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority which is also headed by Chris Zimmerman, because he just won the election on November 2, 2010 with about 57 percent of the vote. So people must like this entirely unethical sleaze bags in Arlington, Virginia and keep voting for him like lemmings, right? Good move, to move to Austin, Texas, don't you think, even if you are a Democrat or especially if you are a Democrat, because you know in your heart that Chris Zimmerman is not a real Democrat, don't y'all? I mean if you are a Democrat. There are at least 25 perccent of the entire electorate who not only say so but they vote that way.

As the great entertainment mogul P.T. Barnum once said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Amen

Have a great aftermath of the midterm election.

Let's put it this way. If Lyndon Baines Johnson were still alive, he would get two guys in a blue Mercury to go down to Arlington, Virginia, pick up Chris Zimmerman, drive him to an undisclosed location, and put the fear of Jesus in him. Then he would call the federal banking authorities and order them to do their jobs. Because what in the h--l is the John Marshall Bank on Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia?

Amen again to that.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:04 AM  

Austin, Texas
ATX originals reclamation project!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Bookmark this Page!