Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-23-2010, 02:02 PM  

Austin
Go Topless Protest

Dare to Bare it All, Go Topless Protest

I got stuck in traffic for all the war protesting, but I miss this one? Dang.

Old 08-23-2010, 03:32 PM  

Austin
No one I know actually saw it. That sucks. I heard it all over the news. They kept showing blurry interviews of woman I wouldn't want to see topless. I'm not saying ladies shouldn't go topless, I'm just saying there should be a rule. If you don't look good in spandex, you shouldn't go shirtless.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 AM  

Austin
I'm all for women going topless, but it seems like a non issue down here. It's perfectley legal, and appreciated.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:05 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
It seems to be most accepted around Mardi Gras but anyone whose spent any time at the various rivers can attest to the topless attitude of Austin. Sometimes it's cool being in a city ran by Hippies for the last 40 years. I don't like all the tiedie, but what are you gonna do?
Old 08-27-2010, 03:29 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
It seems to be most accepted around Mardi Gras but anyone whose spent any time at the various rivers can attest to the topless attitude of Austin. Sometimes it's cool being in a city ran by Hippies for the last 40 years. I don't like all the tiedie, but what are you gonna do?
I can attest to that! Darn college girls.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:47 AM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
I'm all for women going topless, but it seems like a non issue down here. It's perfectley legal, and appreciated.
Yea, I thought it was already a city ordnance (or whatever) that a woman can go topless anywhere a man can in Austin.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:03 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch Killa View Post
Yea, I thought it was already a city ordnance (or whatever) that a woman can go topless anywhere a man can in Austin.
It is. It's all over the state I believe.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:19 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Sorry guy, but I'm against it. I LOVE breast! I get excited every time I see them. But if you always get to see them then you get use to them. It'll be like looking a a hand or forehead. It wouldn't be exciting anymore. I say keep them covered. Plus the only girls that would be willing to show them I wouldn't also don't believe in shaving! Hairy pits and tits just isn't my cup of tea....
Old 09-02-2010, 04:44 AM  

Austin, Texas
Ha ha ha it's never what you expect. When I moved back to Austin 91, a friend of mine was telling me about hippy hollow. I thought, "Man, how cool is that a nude beach near town". I looked around Austin and saw the amazing amounts of attractive women and thought I need a piece of this!

Asked another friend of mine that had been here sinse the mid 80s about it and she quickly deflated the grandious ideas of what would be there.....old hippies and gays. I have sinse heard the same from lots of people I have known that went.

IMO it falls under the catagory of "there's no such thing as a free lunch, or puppy, or puppy sandwhich".
Old 09-07-2010, 02:32 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by balloo93 View Post
Ha ha ha it's never what you expect. When I moved back to Austin 91, a friend of mine was telling me about hippy hollow. I thought, "Man, how cool is that a nude beach near town". I looked around Austin and saw the amazing amounts of attractive women and thought I need a piece of this!

Asked another friend of mine that had been here sinse the mid 80s about it and she quickly deflated the grandious ideas of what would be there.....old hippies and gays. I have sinse heard the same from lots of people I have known that went.

IMO it falls under the catagory of "there's no such thing as a free lunch, or puppy, or puppy sandwhich".
Yup. So I've been told. I'm to ugly and to pale to go naked anywhere.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads