Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Click Here to Login

Old 01-23-2011, 05:09 PM  

San Antonio, TX
Tech Jobs in Austin?

I'm relatively new to Texas still (I moved here in April) and currently work for the DoD doing Information Security. I'm looking for any small to mid size companies who aren't wrapped up in corporate culture yet. Anyone know of any Senior-level IT Security positions in the upcoming future, or currently hiring?

While I love the DoD, I'm finding the bureaucratic nonsense to be a bit too much for me.

Just looking for the time being...

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2011, 03:10 PM  

Austin, Texas
Right now I work at an SaaS company called Bazaarvoice (albeit in the legal department). I encourage you to check them out.

I've been there for about 8 months and I love it there. I'm not sure exactly what their job needs are right now in the IT department, but they do post listings on their website. Check back often!

The culture is great and I can't see them moving away from that in the near future.

Best of luck! Austin is a great place to look for tech jobs!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Bookmark this Page!