Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-18-2010, 01:07 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
well we definitely went the way of the minivan-wagon crossover. I wanted to get a sportier car, like a Mazda 6 or a Subaru Impreza, and she wanted to get a minivan. So we kind of settled in the middle - tomorrow I go into the dealership to finish up the paperwork on a Mazda 5. I actually kind of like the little bugger, oddly enough.

It did get really good ratings, gets great mileage, and can still seat 6 comfortably. Oh, and the rear sliding door windows roll down - if you have kids, then you know that can sometimes help on road trips - just get em lookin out the window! All in all, we're pretty satisfied I think.

AND I told my wife if we're getting this Mazda then I get to start another wheeling project, so next weekend I begin my search for my next 4x4 beast!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-18-2010, 02:57 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
unfortunatly i will be suspending your man card until said 4x4 is procured...

Old 10-18-2010, 06:33 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
hah I refute that claim. I've been in the Marine Corps for enough years, that I think I get a temp pass

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-29-2010, 08:28 AM  

Seattle, Washington
Good choice on the Mazda 5.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads