Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-08-2012, 01:21 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
My new Honda Fit!

Bought me a new 2012 Honda Fit on December 31st, and mannnn do I love that thing! My soon-to-be-fiance and I traded in my 2007 Mazda5 and her 2007 Honda Accord for it - I've still got a little $1,000 beater for my commuter.

So far I'm averaging about 35mpg with mainly city driving, and sometimes a few miles of highway. However, anyone from Oahu knows that highways here aren't real highways - no matter where you go, you're ALWAYS going to hit consistent traffic that turns into city-style driving anyways! I can't even imagine what I'd be getting in this thing if I was on mainland and just got to drive straight on the highway for a couple hours!

All in all, I'm very happy and would recommend the car to anyone. Although it's a sub-compact, it's a 4-door, can sit 4 full-sized adults comfortably, and even have 2 dogs in the back in the cargo area with ease. Right now we've got the back seats folded down, a waterproof beach blanket laid down, and our dogs love taking rides in it. You wouldn't believe how much interior space this thing has.

Anyone else have a Fit on here?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-12-2012, 07:05 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Apparently not

Congrats on the new car. Nice little vehicle.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:31 AM  

I have fits quite a bit but sure never drove one!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:02 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu
I have fits quite a bit but sure never drove one!
Ahhhhhh I see what you did there!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:21 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
my honda fit

I have a 2008 Honda Fit, bright red, a color called Cherry Pearl, that I bought almost four years ago. I still get comments on it--"It's so small! But it's got so much room inside!"--and I still get compliments on the color.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:59 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Bought me a new 2012 Honda Fit on December 31st, and mannnn do I love that thing! My soon-to-be-fiance and I traded in my 2007 Mazda5 and her 2007 Honda Accord for it - I've still got a little $1,000 beater for my commuter.

So far I'm averaging about 35mpg with mainly city driving, and sometimes a few miles of highway. However, anyone from Oahu knows that highways here aren't real highways - no matter where you go, you're ALWAYS going to hit consistent traffic that turns into city-style driving anyways! I can't even imagine what I'd be getting in this thing if I was on mainland and just got to drive straight on the highway for a couple hours!

All in all, I'm very happy and would recommend the car to anyone. Although it's a sub-compact, it's a 4-door, can sit 4 full-sized adults comfortably, and even have 2 dogs in the back in the cargo area with ease. Right now we've got the back seats folded down, a waterproof beach blanket laid down, and our dogs love taking rides in it. You wouldn't believe how much interior space this thing has.

Anyone else have a Fit on here?
sorry, I may be a toofless, ignunt, desert trash, computer illiterate, bungling doofus,(not really, more like a fustrated genius), but I couldn't get the pic to come up. Am I doing something wrong here?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:09 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Nice! I was looking into those before I made my decision to get a Camry.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:26 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
The only Honda I would ever buy is an Element.
And it would have to be my second vehicle.
A basic Jeep will always be my daily driver.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:29 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
If I had the time and money to sink into it I would have kept the XJ. I loved that Jeep.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:37 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm not doing any more Jeep'ing until I get back to mainland. Parts are insanely expensive to ship out here to the island, traffic's crazy, jeep's are expensive in the first place, and gas out here is crazy expensive.

One more year, though. :-)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads