Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2010, 05:03 PM  

York, PA, PA
Great Bars

I live just over the Maryland line and visit Baltimore frequently. I am always looking for a good bar. Especially one with a wide beer selection. One that we frequently visit has over 100 Beers on tap. Does anyone here no of any beer bars in the Baltimore area that would have selection such as this.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:29 PM  

baltimore, md
Max's on broadway in fells point neighborhood in baltimore has so many beers on tap. They have a huge selection of bottles as well. They will definitely satisfy your craving for a good craft beer.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:58 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
You beat me to it...but yes, Max's Taphouse on Broadway is the ultimate. I think they claim something like 102 different types of beer on tap. And their food is good as well.

If you're looking for a Miller Lite, you should probably go elsewhere. Their selection is beyond plentiful.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:03 PM  

If you're in to micro brews there is a lot in Baltimore. Rock Bottom Brewery is really good. Wine World just north of Baltimore in Bel Air is a store ( I know you were asking about bars) has a crazy awesome beer selection.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:10 PM  

Raleigh, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
If you're looking for a Miller Lite, you should probably go elsewhere. Their selection is beyond plentiful.
I'm pretty sure they have Miller Lite as well.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:32 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Mahaffey's in Canton has a rotating microbrew beer selection. If you're a beer lover, you'll enjoy that bar.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:14 AM  

Baltimore, MD
Another one for Max's. That place is really cool. Soooooo many different beers.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:50 PM  

Baltimore, MD
Personally I like Mahaffey's in Canton much better than Max's
They don't have quite the selection max's does, but the atmosphere is much better. Nice small bar with a local crowd, a good happy hour and a killer steak night on Tuesdays.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:29 AM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Max's, Mahaffeys, or even the Hudson Street Stackhouse all have a big selections of tasty beers.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:44 PM  

Victoria Gastro Pub in Columbia. You won't find better food. I had Venison leg with Troegs Mad Elf at the bar. Not Baltimore, but close enough.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
Bookmark this Page!