Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2010, 04:44 PM  

RevereM, Massachusetts
Any Homebrewers in the Boston/Northshore area?

Hello.
I was just wondering how many homebrewers there are here from the Boston/North Shore area. I am from Revere and brewing extract w/specialty grains so far. In he process of building an all-grain brewrig and hope it's in full swing before the Spring. Just need to read up some more on brewing techniques and any additional parts I may need. I have accumulated the steel for the frame, 3 de-commissioned kegs, one burner (so far), some LP tanks, and some assorted fittings. I hope to get this thing built soon.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:58 PM  

Somerville, MA
Homebrewer in Somerville here. I've done extract, partial mash and all grain batches all on a 5 gal system in my kitchen. Will be working on a 3 tier system with LP burners for this coming spring.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:53 PM  

Ma
Been brewing for a couple years recently started doing full boil but still with extracts, hoping to have a mash tun built soon!
Old 12-25-2010, 07:03 PM  

Boston, MA
I would love to taste some of your brews !!!
Old 12-28-2010, 06:07 PM  

Boston, MA
Homebrewer here. Went all-grain recently. Have a stout and a porter ready to bottle from that new set-up. Taste great so far. Will be interesting to see how that are once they are carbed in bottles.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:07 PM  

Another homebrewer. All-grain, but coming to the realization that I can make 90% of my beers just as good with partial mash. Currently in the Boston Wort Processors. A homebrew club with some shady but fun characters.
wort.org.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads