Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 PM  

Clarence, NY
Sign me up!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 PM  

Middleport, New York
You guys should check out Nyspeed as well. We need some more offroaders.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:38 PM  

Batavia, NY
A couple of years back I was nailed by the DEC because I was riding my ATV on an abandoned railroad bed. They said that the DEC purchased it and while they controled it it was for snowmobiles. When questioned as to when this all happened they had no answers. Wrote the plate down and off I went. This same railroad bed I have been riding on for years as it borders my own land!!!

So count me in! I think this is discrimination!!!!! Everyone else gets to use the land and we pay registration fees (which was suppose to go into a seperate fund not the general) so we have every right!!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:56 PM  

Clarence, NY
Count me in on a petition!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:35 PM  

evans mills, new york
driving sucks long distance just to gooooo offroad a small plot... major random
Old 12-15-2010, 11:36 PM  
The Resident Vampire

Sanborn, Ny
I'd sign, i dont have enough of my own land to have remotely enough fun.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:17 PM  

buffalo, new york
just got a jeep - needed for work, but would like to try some muddin'. My dad has some land down at the state line on top of one of the hills. long dirt road to get up there and he just sold the timber rights so I may have someplace to go this summer - we'll see!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:54 AM  

Olean, NY
I have been contemplating doing the Jeep Jamboree in Bradford PA. kind of expensive but looks like a bunch of people all having fun and getting (various levels) of offroad for a whole weekend.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 AM  

Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
The biggest thing that gets me is that there is no point in having the land if it isn't getting used. There is a lot of land that isn't getting used at all, and there is so much that can be done to protect and enjoy it responsibly.
I agree 100% but our goverment is so heavy with more goverment that nothing ever gets done. Look at the Buffalo watter front development or the peace bridge project
Old 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM  

12550, New York
My greatest example of the government not being able to do as well as private industry is the USPS. Of the major companies that deliver packages (FedEx, UPS, DHL ect.) who is the one that is in bankruptcy? Oh yeah.... the one that is run by the governmen.

Anyway, more land... that would be great.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads