Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2010, 01:06 PM  

Buffalo, NY
Anyone ever have the suicide wings at the Barbill in E. Aurora? I hear they are the spiciest in all the land...

Old 12-23-2010, 08:42 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf1994 View Post
I keep seeing all of these JF people on here! You, Luckrider, Pokeman... there was someone else too...
And me too... Used to stop in Duffs when we picked up the wife's sister from college. Keep saying we need a road trip ....

Old 12-28-2010, 10:59 AM  

Buffalo, NY
Gecko's on Hertel for me for best in Buffalo.

Jerimiah's on Monroe or Merchant's Grill(Hitchcock's to the old timers) on Merchants road for best in Rochester. Merchants Grill is still using the old Hitchcocks recipe for their sauce that I remember as a kid growing up in that neck of the woods.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 PM  
The Vampire's Wife

Sanborn, New York
mmmm Wings.

NY def has the best wings AND pizza than anywhere else Ive ever lived. <3

Score
Old 01-05-2011, 03:34 PM  
The Resident Vampire

Sanborn, Ny
st angelos restaurant not the pizza place. its called a restaurant, odd cuz they like combind the 2, but either way.

Mondays only they have 20 cent wings, they are good. use to be 10 cents, but the place is small and normally packed, and its dine in only and you cant take left overs home.

St Angelo's Restaurant
4709 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY
(716) 297-2987 ‎

the wings arent tiny and are pretty good, better than alot of places, but still not going to be like duffs or anchorbar, but still close enough.

Not 25 cents, but in sanborn my buddy Ray, uses perdue wings at rays sanborn pizza, and they are big and bomb everytime.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:48 AM  

Olean, NY
Never had Duff's wings. But do love Bison dip. Anyone ever get down to Olean and hit up the wings at On the Side? best I've had around here.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:23 AM  

I love Duff's wings. The whole package 20 wings medium hot, large fries and a pitcher. Awesome! Mammosiers in Hamburg has pretty excellent wings too.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf1994 View Post
Duff's ftw.

And there is no replacement for Bison. :drool:

Weber's Horseradish mustard too.

Best wings EVER!! No replacement for Duffs wings. Sheridan location has the hottest, Death wings ROCK!

the OP location has Armageddon which are still pretty hot, but not quite as hot as the death on sheridan. For the month of FEB every thursday night duffs in op has the Armageddon wing challenge, eat 10 wings in 10 minutes without drinking and you get a free t-shirt and a beer! WOOT i did it in 4 minutes!

Yard
Old 02-17-2011, 07:11 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotbrewer View Post
Anyone ever try Anchor Bar's Suicide Wings?

I had them once and they sucked. It seemed like they rolled them in Black Pepper or something. Definitely not fun to eat. Not that they were too hot, just tasted awful.

Any similar experiences?

Anchor bar = major suckage! I wouldnt even call those wings. Those suicide wings arent even hot, and they have zero flavor...

If you are a weeny, eat anchor bar wings.

Yard
Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 AM  

Anchor bar!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!