Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I started with Frost. So far so good. My issues typically start right away, so hopefully this bank will work out.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 AM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I use Navy Federal Credit Union. You have to be a military/DoD civilian at one time, though - I can't remember if you were in the service/work for the government.

They've got great online, 24/7 SUPER polite customer service, and their branches are open late on weekdays and until 1 or 2 on Saturdays, depending on the branch.

I've got all of my loans through them, for good reason. They've always beat any other offers on loans - the last one I got, for a new motorcycle, they beat Ducati financing by 5% - 5%!!

My favorite part is that their 24/7 customer service is real people - you can call in the middle of the night and bank, apply for loans, etc etc etc. For those of us with weird work hours, or just have kids, that's a God-send.

Drawbacks: They generally have more branches around Navy/Marine Corps bases and hubs, but they're in expanding.
^^ This ^^

Navy FCU has been good to our family over the years. They seem to own the 'liens' on everything I own! Its nice to make one stop bill paying!

Old 03-09-2013, 09:05 AM  

Doesn't the Navy Federal Credit Union allow relatives to join this FCU as well?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:09 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
I use a small regional bank. Free checking. Got a used car loan at 4.9% interest rate.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:28 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
I use a small regional bank. Free checking. Got a used car loan at 4.9% interest rate.
That is an excellent used car loan. The credit union I use to be affiliated with quoted nearly 9% for a used car.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.