Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 AM  

Cali Mom Sues over Happy Meal Toys

Allegedly, a mom is suing over McDonald's enticing their young target market with toys that stimulate repeat buys, meaning toys that give off the statement "collect them all." A little much, aye?

McDonald's Sued By Mom

This is a good take on it...

Parents, don't blame Happy Meals - CNN.com

What do you think?

Old 12-17-2010, 11:38 AM  

Moorpark, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty- View Post

What do you think?
I think she is an idiot who should have her children taken away until she learns how to be the parent and say no.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:02 PM  

bakersfield, ca
I say if she really wants them all, buy all the toys and have her now fat kids get sick. Eat healthly not happy (fat kid) meal.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:05 PM  

this is how mcdonalds is still in buisness, cause kids want the toys, they dont give a damn about where they get their burgers are made at.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:05 PM  

Moorpark, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM_96XJ View Post
this is how mcdonalds is still in buisness, cause kids want the toys, they dont give a damn about where they get their burgers are made at.
That has nothing to do with it. Who cares if the kid wants the toy? She needs to be the parent and say no. If the kid really wants the toy that bad you can buy them separately for a few bucks. When are people going to start taking responsibility for themselves?
Old 12-19-2010, 11:57 AM  

San Francisco, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
i think she is an idiot who should have her children taken away until she learns how to be the parent and say no.
:highfive:
Old 12-21-2010, 02:17 PM  

Elk Grove, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
That has nothing to do with it. Who cares if the kid wants the toy? She needs to be the parent and say no. If the kid really wants the toy that bad you can buy them separately for a few bucks. When are people going to start taking responsibility for themselves?
Exatly, Parents need to be in control!! If you don't want your kids to eat Mcdonalds, then don't take them or let them eat it simple as that. This lady just wants to ruin it for everyone else. Shes pushing her beliefs about eating healthy onto everyone else, i'm not saying that a happy meal is good for your kids but a parent should be able to choose what their child eats.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:44 PM  

Stockton, California
this is ridiculous

this is just like the time the man sued because he burned himself with a coffee cup just this toy thing is worse because she is trying to force her views on others
Old 01-01-2011, 03:55 PM  

Sonora, CA
Some parents don't have the guts to say no to their children. It seems as though they want the "village" to raise their kids.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:30 PM  

Oceanside, California
This is becoming America's new pass time. I have nothing better to do in my life, so i think i am going to find someone to sue today. WTF is this world coming to? i am with you GREGS887... take some responsibility for your own actions people.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads